Between 2004 and 2006 the Saltash CIC produced a community plan through comprehensive community involvement. It was well supported by the people of Saltash.
The Neighbourhood Plan can carry forward ideas and projects from that Plan where they need land use policy. However, it’s ten years since the Community Plan was last reviewed so we need to make sure the ideas are still relevant and supported by you.
The primary projects were to;
- Develop Broadmoor Farm into a community campus
- Regenerate Saltash town centre
- Market the Saltash Gateway area as a destination for visitors, shoppers and business investment
- Promote sustainable community and public transport
- Promote community infrastructure
- Improve health and wellbeing opportunities for the local population
- Develop community networks (electronic)
- Sensitive development of the waterside and Tamar estuary
- Highlight visitor potential
You can find a copy of the Plan here: Saltash Gateway CIC Community Strategic Plan 2006